Oy! I just realized Father’s Day IS THIS SUNDAY?!? Yikes! I’m not proud of this but, it just hit me, and I am not prepared AT ALL!!! Shhhh, don’t tell my hubby, or my dad, or my father in law… But all hope is not lost – I did some quick scouting and there are some great things you can get, even for the pickiest of fathers, and with the magic of UPS and FedEx, it can be here before you can say, I LOVE YOU DAD!
Since time is of the essence here, let’s get right to it.
My Top 10 Best Fathers Day gifts for 2016:
For the travelin’ dad:
- He’ll be set, no matter where he travels with this cool and fun adapter.
3. A compact back pack so his essentials are kept safe and handy, and with a grown up look so he won’t look like he’s reliving his High School days.
For the dad that’s classic with a twist:
5. I just love to look of a pocket square and lapel pin – and these sets give you that PLUS a coordinating tie, so all the guess work is gone and all the coolness is in – dad will thank you!
6. If your Dad is not a bow tie kinda guy – try this set – ties, socks and squares all coordinated and ready to go – it’s a man box o’ style.
7. Let your dad be part of this cult following – a classic polo with a witty touch.
8. Your dad may already have a flask – but does he have one as neat as this??
For the dad that likes to accessorize:
9. He has an Apple Watch but where does he put it at night? A masculine but attractive docking station made specifically to fit an Apple Watch, that’s where!
10. I could have done a whole post JUST about cool men’s jewelry (hmmm, maybe I just willl…) but until then, pick up a cool bracelet (or two) so your dad can have an arm party like you! And if the skull, or the price, scare you away, try this or this or this instead.
I hope, if you’re still looking for a gift – or totally forgot, like me, that my snafu has in someway helped you.
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s out there, we love you guys, literally!
Taking the Stress out of getting dressed – #TheWardrobeConsultant