I really dig a good girl crush, and from the feed back I’ve gotten from you guys, So. Do. You! In fact, last week I was getting a haircut at Lavish and an adorable blond (ok, she may not be a natural blond, she was getting color, but she’s still adorbs) told me she was so happy she found the salon and she owed it all to me! Yay!!! Because, see, Lavish owner, Tracey Watts-Cirino was my girl crush back in July . And, that one little comment, THAT totally made my day (ok, week, IT. MADE. MY. WEEK). It is so unbelievable to think that people are really reading what I put up on this little piece of the internet, so THANK YOU people!
Anyway, my latest girl crush, Jamie Synenberg, is connected to The Wardrobe Consultant team in sooo many ways, basically, the crushing had to finally become public. Jamie is the sis-in-law to TWC’s very own Katie Gottlieb (who was a styling assistant here before she went to Govberg Jewelers) AND, she’s childhood pals with TWC Closet Whisperer, Elana Mintz.
Jamie designs both mid range and high end jewelry.
Her current line can be viewed at www.jsjewelryboutique.com.
Jamie is the real deal, she studied at the GIA (Gemology Institute of America) in New York, so she knows diamonds and all the other precious stones too. She is launching her new line with a private trunk show Wednesday (12/14) night and a one day only 30% off deal and YOU ALL ARE INVITED! The pieces are gorgeous and stylish, just like Jamie. For info on how to check out the goods in person and attend the trunk show email her – Jamie@jamiesynenberg.com.
Bottom line, Jamie is an all around fab gal and I can’t wait for you to check out what she’s really in to these days…
Jamie’s Lust List:
1. I’m obsessed with Parajumpers Long Bear coat. It’s super comfy, warm, and sporty.
2. Aquaphor Lip Repair And Protect Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is the only product that protects my lips from being chapped.
3. Nars Bronzer in Casino gives me that perfect healthy glow in the winter and looks natural.
4. My new favorite pajamas are Barbie pajamas and they’re on sale! I’m still a kid at heart, and yes I do collect Barbies. (side note from Hallie – I’m getting these ASAP, I am a total Barbie girl too! Like I could spend days on end playing Barbies! Yes, still….hmmm, maybe that’s why this is my career… )
5. I love guitar straps for my handbags. You can totally update an old bag or turn it into a cross body by adding a strap. Rebecca Minkoff makes some awesome guitar straps. She is one of may favorite handbag designers for many reasons. Her bags, in my opinion, are affordable and stylish. I’ve actually met her a few times and she’s a super sweet and down to earth person.
6. My biggest obsession is of course my Rivoli Necklace which can be found on jsjewelryboutique.com. I could be having a bad day, and the minute I put on this necklace I feel more confident and put together. I love to wear more than one at a time for a layered look.
I know, you’re crushing on her too, right?!? I mean, how could you not? Well, I’ll be there on Wednesday night picking out some goodies (from me, to me) and I hope I’ll see you there too.
Happy Girl Crushing you guys!
Taking the Stress out of getting dressed – #TheWardrobeConsultant
In the spirit of full disclosure, I sometimes use affiliate links, which means that when you click links and purchase items, in some, but not all cases, I may receive a nominal (meaning pennies NOT dollars) referral commission. You will NEVER pay more when buying a product through my link. Plus, when you order through my links (or even just click on them), it helps me see what you all are interested in and therefore be more mindful of you, my readers, when thinking about what to highlight in future blog posts. Thank you in advance for your support!