We always love a good sale here at The Wardrobe Consultant. And, what better way to say welcome back from Spring Break than with some really good sales??
Right now both ShopBop and Bloomingdale’s are having “Friends & Family” sales which means you can save 25%, but you have to act quickly – The SHOPBOP sale ends 4/7 – use code INTHEFAM and the Bloomies sale ends 4/10 – use code FRIENDS. The pink links will take you directly to the item, so you won’t waste any time getting what you want.
Here are some pieces that made my HOT LIST and can be added to update your spring/summer wardrobe easy-peasy:
- Off the shoulder pieces are EVERYWHERE this season. I love how the pom-poms give this boho top a playful vibe.
2. I’m so glad they’re still selling this choker! I’ve had mine for a few years and it’s on heavy rotation – it’s simple but still makes a statement. (only a few left so act soon)
3. Think of these simple slides as this years flip flops.
4. Yes, yes and yes! These jeans are the right style, right color, and right price! I can totally picture wearing them with the pom pom top and slides from above – signature summer outfit DONE!
5. For days when you can’t wear jeans, a cropped pant with a kick flare like these is perfectly on trend.
6. Denim dress + off the shoulder = perfection. AND, Rag and Bone is usually excluded from sales promos – BUT not this timeeeeee, hip, hip hooray!!! (you can also wear this as a tunic over skinnies – so, it’s a two-for and totally justifies the price, right?!?)
I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t show you some bombers – it’s THE jacket to add to your wardrobe for 2016! Both of these are a bit pricey, BUT the second on IS included in the sale, so, you. are. welcome!
7. This tweed one had the most amazing cinched hem – it takes a piece that could look bulky and gives it shape. Whoever gets this might need to let me borrow!!
8. This embellished silk beauty is just that, beautiful, it’s like a work of art. I can see it working with more than jeans too!
So, Happy Sale Shopping you guys! And, really, if you get that cream tweed bomber, PLEASE let me know, I’ll be right over!
Taking the Stress out of getting dressed – #TheWardrobeConsultant