Pieces to Add – as of 11/9 all pieces are linked
- Longer tops to balance the proportion of the skinny jeans
- white based graphic tee – fashion graphic tee
- Grayson plaid shirt*
- camel topper/wrap to go over ‘wedding’ dress*
- Boyfriend blazer to balance
- cardigan – mid-thigh length, black, camel, rust, or red*
- green utility coat
- colored leather jacket – less harsh alt than black
- anthro sweater jacket*
- kut straight leg jeans in a darker color to pair darker shoes*
- Possible black dress pants in a dif silhouette.
- Cropped kick flare style*
- Black non ripped jeans*
- boots for Spanx leggings,
- updated flats- like a pointed mule or flats.
- Nude or black weatherproof boot-combat or lug sole.
- Frye shearling-lined moto boot*
- Steven sock bootie in lighter color camel/nude or taupe – I had a hard time finding.
- Daytime slim ankle bootie. Aquatalia or blondo.
- nude suede pump
- striped jumpsuit in a solid?
- nude slip or bikers for underdress.
- Updated black or chunky necklace
- Long pendant necklace
- casual short necklace -1-2 to layer
We are also very happy for you to contact our preferred vendors directly. Here’s a list to make it easy:
Tailor: Linda Li – 330-475-3986
Shoe repair: Charles Shoe Repair (Mayfield) – 440-684-0743
Dry cleaner: Hillcrest Cleaners – Mayfield & Belvoir
Consignment: The Real Real – Melissa Ost – 330-590-7729
Donations: NCJW – 216-378-2264