It’s sale season people! Nordstrom is having their half-yearly sale with 40 % off, but honestly, I feel like almost every retailer out there is having a major sale moment with 30%, 40% and 50% off at Saks, Neimans, Barneys, Bergdorf – don’t you just love a buyers market?!
One disclaimer though… these designer sale pieces GO FAST! I was surprised how items are selling out. Act quickly or you might suffer from FOMO. Remember, I try to make it easy for you (take the stress out of getting dressed and all…) so, just click the pink link or the photo, and it’ll take you directly to the product on the website – but know, there’s a chance it might be sold out – my apologies in advance.
So, let’s get to it, shall we?
- The laser cut leather on this jacket make it a showstopper. And if it’s sold out at Nordstrom try here or here.
3. Super cool, high waisted jeans with an awesome wide crop.
4. I love how this dress (and all of their pieces for that matter) are classic with a twist. I can see wearing this with chunky heel sandals and the sleeves rolled for a “snappy casual” event or paring it with pumps and pearls for the office. For other sizes try here.
5. This is a GREAT find! A leather moto for under $200?!? And that it’s navy instead of black makes it even better!
6. This classic sling back is a great way to add a pop of color to an outfit – the style is a timeless classic AND it comes in a rainbow of colors – while it’s an investment piece, the current price can’t be beat. Other sizes and colors available here and here.
7. Intrigued by the whole off the shoulder trend? This OTS t-shirt is an easy way to test the waters – under $25 and will look great with jeans, black pants or white – I’m sure you have one of those in your closet as you read this, right?
8. The perfect bag for summer time going out and it’s cross body, so you can go hands free too – they’re calling them festival bags but I think you can wear em anywhere! Btw, it’s still full price at net-a-porter and some other retailers. Can you say “Sale Goals”!!! And, comes in cream too! Oh, and this style is cuteeeee too – oy, so many decisions!
9. I just love how these threader earrings look – dainty yet noticeable.
10. This is one of my all time favorite dress designers – her aesthetic and craftsmanship are always on par. And this dress is gorgeous and on sale too, um, yes please!
11. Hands down one of my favorite jeans this season! Great wash (not too dark and great fading placement). Perfect crop and mini kick, and the ideal amount of stretch – get these if you can!
12. This bag is just a stunner. That is all.
14. In the spirit of Carrie Bradshaw, a fab personalized necklace (with a diamond) at a steal of a price. Gosh I love a sale!
Once again, a list that got MUCH longer than I had planned – but that’s a good thing, lots of choices, am I right? What’s your favorite? I really like to know – it honestly helps me know what to write about for next time. Well, until then…
Happy Sale Shopping – FYI the Nordstrom sale is thru June 5th.
And, have a great holiday weekend friends!
Taking the Stress out of getting dressed – #TheWardrobeConsultant