Ohh how I love a sale, especially this one!
SHOPBOP’s friends and family sale is legendary! 25% off ! And that is HUGE! It’s one of my most favorite on line stores for contemporary basics and special pieces too. Cue me doing the happy dance because, I finally bit the bullet, and bought THE dress I have been eyeing for weeks, BECAUSE IT’S NOW 25% OFF!!!! Woo Hoo!!
There’s only 2 days left to cash in on the savings, so I made you a cheat sheet of the top 10 pieces I know and love or, would like to own and love:)
Use code INTHEFAM25 to receive the discount.
Remember, just click on the PINK highlighted words or the photo and it will take you DIRECTLY to that item on the SHOPBOP site.
- The ultimate tie neck blouse! AND, the bonus is, the bow is detachable to wear as a skinny scarf. (ALL the rage this season!)
2. This jacket is a two-fer! The faux fur vest underneath can be worn alone.
3. If I had to get only one shoe this fall/winter, it would be an ankle defining bootie. It’s the perfect boot to wear with this seasons cropped styles.
4. I’ve been wearing these jeans to death. They’re the perfect silhouette for this season; slim, distressed, boyfriend. I wonder if people think I don’t have other jeans??
5. This dress is both cute and cool. I’ll wear it all winter with tights and booties and then in the spring with a strappy sandal. And, I love that the brand (Cooper and Ella) is the name of my two dogs – it’s destiny:)
6. The 2015 version of my favorite sweatshirt, sporting my my sad but true mantra.
7. And, if I had to add only one pant for this season, it’d be a cropped wide leg pant – this pair is perfection!
8. I’m always waxing poetic to wardrobe/styling clients about chelsea boots – this pair is every fashion girls go to.
9. A leather jacket is a nice alternative to a blazer and the vegan leather makes it totally PC and a good price too.
SO there you have it – my Shopbop Friends and Family sale top 10 – I could probably list a top 100 because the options are that good – but the post would be too long:)
Let me know what you like and what you find – I always like to know.
Happy friends and family sale time – woo hoo!