Spring break is right around the corner, and, even if you’re NOT going any where NEAR a beach, Spring Break still means that warm weather will be here soon – serious fingers crossed on this one, considering the odd winter we’ve had – there’s honestly a part of me that thinks it might be snowing in July, like some kind of cruel pay back, but I digress… So if you’re planning for a get away, or just planning ahead for the summer months, this post is for you…
Now, IF I was going on a beachy vacay (which btw I am NOT), this is what I’d pack…
- A great bathing suit. I beyond adore the scallop detail. And, if I still wore bikinis, I’d for sure get this one. But, since I’m packing for a “hypothetical” sand and surf vacation – I’ll play pretend and definitely wear this one on my holiday! However, IRL, I’ll be sporting this, or this, or this. But, a girl can dream, can’t she?
2. For this fantasy get away, I’d only pack one shoe – This sandal! It’s casual enough to wear to the pool, but chic enough to wear to dinner.
3. Since I’m a cold baby, even in warm weather, a cozy beach sweatshirt for late afternoon, ocean side drinks is a must.
4. Without a doubt, I’d need a nice, wide brimmed hat to protect me from the sun. And, if you’ve gotta wear one, it may as well look good, right?
5. This is the perfect beach tote – it’s printed canvas, so it’ll stand up to sand and sunscreen. And, it can double as my carry on – of course, since this is a completely imaginary event, I’ll be flying first class!
6. And, this little number is perfect to go from the beach straight to lunch and shopping.
7. I can’t forget a cool pair of sunnies and this pair is totally on point for spring – if you’re looking for a new pair, definitely go round!
So, happy warm weather shopping, or dreaming, or visiting – whatever the case may be! And, if you do go on a beachy vacay, what are you gonna bring along?? I’m living vicariously here, ya know…
So, comment away and tell me! I am looking for a convo here people!!!
Taking the Stress out of getting dressed – #TheWardrobeConsultant